Dunlin is a newly refurbished 1 bedroom cottage in the heart of the Northumberland countryside
Newly renovated for 2017, Dunlin is a cosy property ideally suited for couples looking for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. Well equipped to make your stay one of comfort, the property includes access to the fantastic facilities on offer at Beau Monde Leisure & Beau Monde Salon & Spa, including pool, gym and beauty treatments.
Dunlin is located within the heart of Lucker Village, just 3 miles from Bamburgh and the wonderful Northumberland coastline. Lucker is only 2 miles from the A1, which makes visiting landmarks and exploring Northumberland easy to do. The Apple Inn is in walking distance, serving up great food and ales. The Apple Core is also in walking distance, serving up fantastic pizzas and crepes.
Open plan living room, kitchen and dining area
King sized bedroom with TV
En-suite shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
- Flat screen TV and DVD/CD player
- Electric oven and hob
- Central heating
- Electric fire
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Coffee maker
- Bed linen and towels included
- Fabulous brand new pool area with a 11.5 metre by 6 metre swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Fitness Suite equipped with a range of equipment including treadmills, elliptical, upright cycle, spin bike, multi-gym, rowing machines
- Games Room with selection of games
- Quiet Room providing a relaxing space with soft furnishings and views over the pool hall
- Off street parking for one car
- Bird watching
- Boat trips
- Historic landmarks
- Horse ridin
- During 2017 all guests will be entitled to a 1 hour swim or gym pass for each member of their party at Beau Monde
- 5% Discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes products) at Beau Monde on production of your key fob
- 5% Discount on food at The Apple Core & Apple Inn on production of your key fob.
* Apple Inn is closed for refurbishment until Easter 2017
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog.
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at these:
Click dates above to book online or call 01665 721332
24th June: 7 nights £500/ 3 nights £350
27th June: 4 nights £400